Features & Benefits
The iTech model streamlines office technology within your delivery system. Its integral fan-cooled compartments with separate electrical outlets can be used to house auxiliary equipment such as computers and inter-connecting cables on board and out of sight. Interior pathways conceal cables for a mounted monitor. Side door allows for convenient access to slide-out panel to water and optional irrigation bottles. Front of chassis features a recessed nook for add on table top units.
- A convenient slide out panel for water bottles accessible from both sides of the unit
- A door-mounted shelf for holding miniature auxiliary equipment or cpu
- Internal cooling fans for maintaining operational temperatures
- Dedicated electrical power input separate from delivery system instruments
- Upper post umbilical for concealing cables from compartment to monitor
- Two external USB 3.0 connections for easy device access
- Network cable in the unit umbilical
- Enclosure nook for holding additional tabletop instruments such as obturation devices and charging stations
- Optional articulating monitor mount for easy positioning
Designer Dental Delivery System
Advanced modular panel design for full electronic instrument integration make it possible to operate numerous handpieces through just one foot control, eliminating clutter and confusion while creating a positive ergonomic environment. Modular panel design provides the ability to upgrade the system to new instrument technologies. Designer console supports increased volume of instrument integration.
Standard features includes up to three pneumatic handpiece connections, air/water syringe, Stropko™ air-only syringe and dual closed water bottle system. Two external USB ports. One DentaPure waterline treatment cartridge. Stainless steel control blocks, valves and handpiece connections.
Custom handpiece holders accommodate most popular brands of handpieces. The ratcheting design allows for optimum positioning.
Convenience Features and Options
- Includes air, water and electrical outlets for utilizing table top accessories
- USB connection option
- Bracket ready to accept CPU and monitor mounts
Bracket Storage Features
- Includes ASI’s 12 sided rail system to allow a variety of accessory storage options to be added
- Full one eighth thick wall aluminum chassis with durable powder coat finish
- Non-porous engineered work top
- High duty commercial dual tread casters feature quiet and easy rolling design
- Select Powder coat finish available in designer colors
- Silestone engineered surface worktop
- Select from an array of complementary colors
- Select color accent trim package available in either white or beige
- Trim package includes color of holders, bars, accessory brackets and badging
Select from a variety of color options to compliment your treatment rooms.
Advanced Endodontic System – Designer Series iTech
Rear CPU storage compartment and dual external USB ports. Includes up to three pneumatic handpiece connections, air/ water syringe, endodontic Stropko™ air-only syringe, and dual water bottle system with waterline disinfection treatment cartridge. Custom paint color and Cambria stone worktop options and heavy-duty 3″ casters.
“I love my ASI Endo Cart and my assistants love their dental assisting carts. I love the style, color and flexibility it offers with everything close at hand. Would highly recommend your carts to other dentists.”
– MaryAnn Bunczak, Forest Lake Endodontics
“I have used my all-in-one ASI cart for several months now and it allows the ability for me to have everything I need at my fingertips. It is convenient and extremely customizable giving me everything I need.”
– Dr. Michael Dyriw, Elite Endodontics
“The ASI carts and office planning resources allowed me to design my ops as I envisioned them without the need to hire a designer or planner. The minimalist op design allows the ops to feel spacious and uncluttered, yet everything we need is there.”
– Dr. Brett Cawley, La Vista Endodontics