Features & Benefits
Fully functional delivery system includes air handpiece delivery, air/water syringe, endodontic air only syringe and standard features per product details. Door on right side of chassis provides convenient access to concealed water bottles Water and optional irrigation bottles can be conveniently accessed by sliding out. Custom configure instruments with ASI Advanced modular panel design.
- Clean design with bottles stored inside chassis
- Additional internal room inside lower compartment for instrument storage
- Ideal for Side Instrument Delivery Cart
- Compact shorter design fits well underneath cabinets with an open height of 31” (79 cm) beneath the countertop
Dental Delivery Unit
Advanced modular panel design for full electronic instrument integration makes it possible to operate numerous handpieces through just one-foot control, eliminating clutter and confusion while creating a positive ergonomic environment. Modular panel design provides the ability to upgrade the system to new instrument technologies.
Standard features include two high speed and one low-speed air-driven handpiece connections, air/water syringe, air-only endodontic syringe, and dual closed water bottle system. Stainless steel control blocks, valves, and handpiece connections.
Custom handpiece holders accommodate most popular brands of handpieces. The ratcheting design allows for optimum positioning.
Convenience Features and Options
- Includes air, water and electrical outlets for utilizing table top accessories.
- USB connection option.
- Bracket ready to accept CPU and monitor mounts.
Bracket Storage Features
Includes ASI’s 12 sided rail system to allow a variety of accessory storage options to be added.
- Full one eighth thick wall aluminum chassis with durable powder coat finish.
- Non porous engineered work top.
- High duty commercial dual tread casters feature quiet and easy rolling design.
- White powder coat finish.
- WilsonArt™ solid surface worktop.
Advanced Endodontic System- Classic Series ReFit with Door
Includes up to three pneumatic handpiece connections, air/ water syringe, endodontic Stropko™ air-only syringe, and dual water bottle system with waterline disinfection treatment cartridge. Reduced height for versatility, white powder coat finish, solid surface worktop, and heavy-duty 3″ casters.
An ideal way to retrofit and replace older cabinet mounted dental equipment with a modern design. ASI’s ReFit Model features a reduced height, compact footprint to allow the system to fit in smaller treatment rooms and underneath existing dental countertops. Provides the same features as the Advanced Endodontic System door model but with a shorter chassis. An easy way to upgrade the look and function of your treatment room with a fresh, aseptic advanced delivery system custom configured with the instruments of your choice.