Features & Benefits
Compact footprint with drawer storage makes it ideal for smaller treatment rooms. The Classic drawer model features a set of four equal sized drawers positioned on the right side of the unit. They are great for storing smaller items you wish to keep nearby. Water bottles and optional irrigation system are mounted to the back of the unit. Custom configure instruments with ASI Advanced modular panel design.
- In operatory storage with four equal size drawers
- Ideal for side instrument delivery cart
- Compact Design fits well in smaller operatory designs
- Dual closed water bottle system mounted on back of cart
Dental Delivery Unit
Advanced modular panel design for full electronic instrument integration make it possible to operate numerous handpieces through just one foot control, eliminating clutter and confusion while creating a positive ergonomic environment. Modular panel design provides the ability to upgrade the system to new instrument technologies.
Standard features includes two high speed and one low speed air-driven handpiece connections, air/water syringe, air-only bonding syringe or endodontic Stropko™ air-only syringe and dual closed water bottle system. Stainless steel control blocks, valves and handpiece connections.
Custom handpiece holders accommodate most popular brands of handpieces. The ratcheting design allows for optimum positioning.
Convenience Features and Options
- Includes air, water and electrical outlets for utilizing table top accessories
- USB connection option
- Bracket ready to accept CPU and monitor mounts
Bracket Storage Features
- Includes ASI’s 12 sided rail system to allow a variety of accessory storage options to be added
- Full one eighth thick wall aluminum chassis with durable powder coat finish
- Non-porous engineered work top
- High duty commercial dual tread casters feature quiet and easy rolling design
- White powder coat finish
- WilsonArt™ “Whitewater 9198EA” solid surface worktop
Advanced Endodontic System- Classic Series with Drawers
Includes up to three pneumatic handpiece connections, air/ water syringe, endodontic Stropko™ air-only syringe, and dual water bottle system with waterline disinfection treatment cartridge. White powder coat finish, solid surface worktop, and heavy-duty 3″ casters.
“I’m pretty sure that I will never use anything except an ASI cart. Combined with the microscope, it has made my endodontic treatment so much more ergonomic and thus more enjoyable. I will certainly be a lifelong customer.”
– S. Kirk Huffaker, DMD, MDS, Mountain View Endodontics
“ASI has made my efficiency in endodontics go way up from the normal scattered delivery found in dentistry.”
– Ben Webber, Alliance Endodontics