Features & Benefits
Compact size makes a great modular dental delivery system for smaller dental treatment rooms. Door on the right side of chassis provides convenient access to concealed water bottles on a slide-out panel. If you choose to add ASI’s RootDown™ Irrigation to your system, those bottles are mounted here as well. Bottles are completely concealed and easily accessed. The door is positioned on the right side of the cart.
- Clean design with bottles stored inside chassis
- Additional internal room inside lower compartment for instrument storage
- Ideal for Side Instrument Delivery Cart
- Compact Design fits well in smaller operatory designs
Dental Delivery Unit
Advanced modular panel design for full electronic instrument integration make it possible to operate numerous handpieces through just one foot control, eliminating clutter and confusion while creating a positive ergonomic environment. Modular panel design provides the ability to upgrade the system to new instrument technologies.
Standard features includes two high speed and one low speed air-driven handpiece connections, air/water syringe, air-only bonding syringe or endodontic Stropko™ air-only syringe and dual closed water bottle system. Stainless steel control blocks, valves and handpiece connections.
Custom handpiece holders accommodate most popular brands of handpieces. The ratcheting design allows for optimum positioning.
Convenience Features and Options
- Includes air, water and electrical outlets for utilizing table top accessories.
- USB connection option.
- Bracket ready to accept CPU and monitor mounts.
Bracket Storage Features
Includes ASI’s 12 sided rail system to allow a variety of accessory storage options to be added.
- Full one eighth thick wall aluminum chassis with durable powder coat finish.
- Non porous engineered work top.
- High duty commercial dual tread casters feature quiet and easy rolling design.
- White powder coat finish.
- WilsonArt™ “Whitewater 9198EA” solid surface worktop.
Advanced Endodontic System- Classic Series with Door
Includes up to three pneumatic handpiece connections, air/ water syringe, endodontic Stropko™ air-only syringe, and dual water bottle system with waterline disinfection treatment cartridge. White powder coat finish, solid surface worktop, and heavy-duty 3″ casters.
“The rolling cart and tray table makes delivery and set up much easier than the traditional over the patient model. Integration of micro suction, micro irrigation, apex locator, and dual electric and dual air driven handpieces all under one foot pedal make this unit a dream unit. It feels great and makes my job way more enjoyable.”
– Dr. Alen Jakob
“Only one rheostat. No Clutter. I love my cart.”
– Dr. Waheed Malik, Progressive Endodontics