Features & Benefits
The standard model is a full-powered cart and features a bank of storage drawers supported by commercial grade, dual tread casters, white paint, and WilsonArt® worktop.
- 2 air high/low speed handpiece connection
- 1 air/water syringe
- Instrument air and water convenience outlets
- One liter water bottle supply includes DentaPure disinfection cartridge good for one year.
- Solids trap
- Slide out keyboard tray
- 6 all-metal storage drawers:
- 3 Small
- 3 Medium
- Enclosed 5-position power strip in back of cart
- ASI’s Rail Storage System for custom configurations
- Computer integration and cable management availability on rear of unit. Computer can be placed inside or external mounting for Form Factor computers on back of cart below monitor. Data cabling access holes provide entrance into cart and to exit cart through umbilical to junction box.
- Full one eighth inch thick wall aluminum chassis with durable powder coat finish
- WilsonArt® work surface
- Optional Silestone® worktop upgrade available
- High duty commercial dual tread casters feature quiet and easy rolling design, 3″
Storage drawers, rear CPU storage compartment, slide-out tray, and solid surface sliding worktop. Includes two pneumatic handpiece connections, air/ water syringe, and one-liter water system with integral water line disinfection cartridge. Rail storage accessories include two storage bins, one shelf, and one small hazard waste bin. White powder coat finish, solid surface worktop, and heavy-duty 3″ casters.
Mobile dental delivery system with two air high/low speed handpiece connections, air/water syringe with articulating Tru-Fit handpiece holders and White Silk nonstick handpiece tubing. One liter water system with integral water line disinfection cartridge. Can be upgraded with fiber optics, electric motor, curing light, intra-oral camera and ultrasonic units. Includes storage drawers, slide-out keyboard/work surface and rear compartment storage for computer equipment and optional monitor mount. Wilsonart solid surface top slides to left to move work surface toward patient.