Dr. Shaun Soucie
Castle Rock Endodontics
Ziess Surgical Microscopes
- Superior Optics / Apochromatic coating – Provides enhanced image resolution, contrast, depth perception and diagnosis.
- Intraoral digital camera – Provides patient education and treatment documentation.
Kodak Digital Radiography
- Decreased patient exposure and treatment time.
- Flawless reproduction of radicular anatomical variations.
Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
- Improved patient care.
- High resolution 3D images.
- Advanced safety.
- Affordable 3D imaging.
- Improve communication.
- Easy image sharing.
- Implant therapy.
ASI Delivery Systems
- Ultrasonic Irrigation – Provides enhanced lavage of deltas and lateral canals.
- Negative pressure micro irrigation and evacuation – Eliminates irritant extrusion and decreases post-op pain.
- Electronic apex location.
- Satelec analog ultrasonic – Allows for calicified canal location and pulp stone removal, as well as instrument retrieval.
- Most widely used endodontic practice software in the world.
- Global network case review.
- Single use rotary files for decreased file separation.
- Various file systems employed dependent on canal anatomy.
Multiple Intracanal Irrigants
- Enhanced tissue dissolution.
- Increased dentinal tubule penetration and residual bacteria elimination.
- Custom fit gutta percha cones.
- Multiple technique employed based on canal anatomy.
- 3-Dimensional obturation.