Features & Benefits
The standard model is a full-powered cart and features a bank of storage drawers supported by commercial grade, dual tread casters and durable powder coat paint.
Six all-metal storage drawers:
- 3 Small with one set of drawer dividers
- 3 Large
- Bottom drawer provides convenient storage of a foot control with left/right slots to position cord with drawer front closed.
External power outlets for auxiliary instruments
Internal power outlets or auxiliary instruments allowing cord concealment
Rear compartment door for storage access or micro cpu storage.
ASI’s Rail Storage System that includes dual mounting dove tail and cleat design for custom configurations. Includes:
- One Side Saline Bag Hook to accommodate 500 ml or 1,000 ml bags
- One Cord Keeper that allow excess cord to be held in place ready for use
- One small trash receptacle bin. Accepts standard hazardous waste size bags
- One Handpiece holder to fit common implant motor
Large size surgical tray with swivel arms and adjustable height placement. Easily disassembles and stores in cart when not in use.
Optional brackets and mounts available to further custom configure
Full one eighth inch thick wall aluminum chassis with durable powder coat white finish
WilsonArt® Artic Dune Solid Surface Worktop
- Optional Silestone Worktop Upgrade Available
High duty commercial grade 3″ dual tread casters feature quiet and easy rolling design.
High Grade SJT Power Cord with Hospital Grade Outlets and Plug
Procedure Cart, Implant Series
Metalcraft aluminum chassis with storage drawers and slide-out tray. External power outlets, foot pedal storage, and side rail mounts for accessories. Side dovetail rail mounts include one saline bag hook, one cord keeper, one small hazard waste bin, one implant motor handpiece holder, and one large-sized surgical tray with swivel arms. White powder coat finish, solid surface worktop, and heavy-duty 3″ casters.
This high quality modular procedure cart provides treatment room flexibility and is designed to complement your dental treatment equipment set up. Easily rolls into the room with implant or advanced treatment procedure instrumentation ready for use. Plug in one power cord and it powers up dual electrical outlet arrays for connected instruments. Ample drawer space allows you to keep your procedure-specific supplies, auxiliary instruments, or whatever else you may require close by without the expense or clutter of fixed cabinetry.
- Dual Power Centers with One External and One Internal Outlet Array
- Dual Side Rails with Dove Tail/Cleat Receptacles. Accepts a variety of ASI Accessory Brackets, Trays and Holders.
- Storage Drawers with Bottom Foot Control Storage
- ASI’s MetalCraft aluminum construction for Chassis and Drawers Provide Ease of Cleaning and Durability
- WilsonArt® Solid Surface Worktop for Ease of Disinfection
- Heavy Duty, Dual Tread Casters
Standard Base Price – $3250