Features & Benefits
- Customizable instrument delivery with operation from only one foot control
- Standard pneumatic air handpiece connections and dual air/water syringes for doctor and assistant
- Titanium suction handpieces with autoclavable tubing
- Articulating handpiece holder bar for preferred placement
- Internal water bottle system for standard irrigation with surgical saline pump option
- Smooth, easy-to-clean, non-porous solid surface worktop provides sufficient workspace for placing hand instruments and other devices. Measures 52” wide by 28” deep
- Telescoping height-adjustable with programmable electric adjustment
- Top of worktop: 34” to 53”
- Underneath worktop: 28.5” to 47.5”
- Clearance between leg posts: 32”
- High-grade dual wheel casters for strength and ease of mobility
- Aluminum MetalCraft design for esthetics, durable lifetime quality and lighter weight
- Pull out center drawer with locking option
- Rear air and water quick connects and electrical outlets for table top instruments
- Rear-mounted holder for disposable suction canisters or solids trap filter for connection to central suction
Instrument & Accessory Options
- Integrated surgical motors with full range of handpiece attachments for surgical to implant
- Integrated piezo ultrasonic options
- Integrated curing light option
- Side-mounted dovetail bars on each side. Holds accessory items including saline hooks, sharps container, removable sterilizable handpiece holder, wipes bracket, and waste bins
- Side-mounted or rear mounted glove dispenser option
- Floating shelf to hold additional instruments or cassettes
- Post-mounted monitor mounts with either VESA mount or shelf
The Glider™ is a game changer when providing efficient dental implant and surgical procedures as an integrated over the patient dental surgical table. It is designed to be positioned over standard and surgical-style dental patient chairs and for stand-up or sit-down procedures.
The advanced delivery design eliminates multiple carts, stands, and awkward reaching for select instrumentation. The Glider™ is a generous-sized oral surgical table for instruments with integrated dental and suction handpieces, including an optional surgical-style motor. The handpiece and tubing placement to each side eliminates the clutter of a separate delivery unit while providing convenient and quick access to handpieces. It includes a dual water bottle system for standard water supply to the air-water syringe and air-driven handpieces. Additionally, when equipped with a surgical motor, the Glider™ include a roller pump for supplying saline bag irrigation to the motor. A wireless or traditional style foot control operates the handpiece.
Glide Into Treatment
Easily position the Glider™ over standard dental or surgical-style patient chairs. The large, heavy-duty casters move the system from a stored position to over the patient within easy reach of the dental team. The handles along the side and the long front handle make incremental adjustments easy for perfect positioning. With the touch of a button, the electronic legs smoothly raise and lower with both programmable settings and incremental adjustments to find the desired worktable height.
Everything within Reach
The Glider™ is an excellent oral surgery instrument table featuring a non-porous worktop that provides ample and sufficient workspace to lay out sterile instruments and cassettes along with necessary accessories. There is a wide lockable drawer in the center for extra storage space. Includes a floating shelf to hold additional instruments or cassettes.
Accessorize to Meet Your Exact Needs
Highly customizable – the Glider™ has two side dovetail rails and a back rail for storage bins, work trays, sharps containers, dispensers, saline irrigation/IV hooks, and miniature waste receptacles. Additionally, the system can equip VESA-style monitor brackets for flat monitors or patient vitals monitors.
Built to Last
The Glider is American-made with the high-quality construction of stainless-steel valves, titanium suction handpieces, and robust Tru-Fit handpiece holders. Constructed of thick-walled aluminum provides a very sturdy design that is rugged yet still lightweight to move. For thirty years, ASI Dental Specialties has been proudly designing and manufacturing innovative dental delivery systems.
If you are doing a lot of surgery in your office, the Glider is a no-brainer. It is equipped with everything you need to move through a surgery seamlessly. It is so nice to have all of my electronic instruments built into the Glider so I can best utilize my countertop space. Working with the Glider has made surgery a lot more pleasant.
– Dr. Bryan Kariya, DDS – Transcend Dental