Features & Benefits
The iTech model streamlines office technology within your delivery system. Its compartments with separate electrical outlets can be used to house auxiliary equipment such as computers and inter-connecting cables on board and out of sight. Interior pathways conceal cables for a mounted monitor. Side door allows for convenient access to slide-out panel to water and optional irrigation bottles. Front of chassis features a recessed nook for add on table top units.
- A convenient slide out panel for water bottles accessible from both sides of the unit
- A door-mounted shelf for holding miniature auxiliary equipment or cpu
- Dedicated electrical power input separate from delivery system instruments
- Upper post umbilical for concealing cables from compartment to monitor
- Two external USB 3.0 connections for easy device access
- Network cable in the unit umbilical
- Enclosure nook for holding additional tabletop instruments such as obturation devices and charging stations
Designer Dental Delivery System
Advanced modular panel design for full electronic instrument integration make it possible to operate numerous handpieces through just one foot control, eliminating clutter and confusion while creating a positive ergonomic environment. Modular panel design provides the ability to upgrade the system to new instrument technologies. Designer console supports increased volume of instrument integration.
Custom handpiece holders accommodate most popular brands of handpieces. The ratcheting design allows for optimum positioning.
Convenience Features and Options
- Includes air, water and electrical outlets for utilizing table top accessories
- USB connection option
- Bracket ready to accept CPU and monitor mounts
Bracket Storage Features
- Includes ASI’s 12 sided rail system to allow a variety of accessory storage options to be added
- Full one eighth thick wall aluminum chassis with durable powder coat finish
- Non-porous engineered work top
- High duty commercial dual tread casters feature quiet and easy rolling design
- Select Powder coat finish available in designer colors
- Silestone engineered surface worktop
Rear CPU storage compartment and dual external USB ports. Includes up to three pneumatic handpiece connections, air/water syringe, endodontic Stropko™ air-only syringe, and dual water bottle system with waterline disinfection treatment cartridge. Custom paint color and Cambria stone worktop options and heavy-duty 3″ casters. Also includes integrated NSK NLX Nano S120 Micromotor high/low speed with custom handpiece holder (handpiece sold separately); integrated Aseptico DTC Endodontic motor with torque control and five memory settings with custom handpiece holder (handpiece sold separately); Acteon Digital SP Newtron Piezo Ultrasonic with single handpiece, digital display, integration with custom handpiece holder (tips sold separately); J. Morita Root ZX II Apex Locator, mounted to cart with a swivel vise bracket; Obtura III Max obturation system, integrated with gun holder, protective bracket, and integration; System B Heat Tip handpiece holder.